Wednesday, July 2, 2008

More Zoe

Dan and Zoe

Dan and Zoe



Tickle Me Zoe


Dad's are great for all sorts of things... hugs, kisses, money, armrests...






Zoe and Amber came to visit me on Sunday for a little but while they waited for my brother Nate. And we had so much fun! I kicked Amber's trash at SkipBo and then Zoe entertained us for the rest of the afternoon. The cute little stinker is sitting up on her own now, and chewing on everything. :) She was getting quite a kick out of her mom throwing her up in the air and tickling her too. Crazy girl loves to be thrown around. I think she enjoyed flirting with Dan the most though. Haha.



Later that night, I got to babysit for a little while so Nate and Amber could go pick up my parents from the airport. I was kinda bummed when Amber said she would probably be in bed already by the time I would get there... but she wasn't! She was still having too much fun in the bath when I showed up, so I got to feed her a bottle and put her to bed. This was the first time I've had the opportunity to babysit Zoe, so I was really excited. That sweet little girl was so good for me too. She was all cuddly and smily the whole time.... even when she spit up all over me. :) She started falling asleep in my arms after she was done with her bottle, so I decided I wasn't in a hurry to put her in her crib just yet. Most of the time she doesn't like to sit still so it's hard to catch her in a cuddly mood - expecially if you aren't mom or dad - so I just ate it up. So much fun! That little girl has me completely wrapped around her little finger. She is so stinkin cute!

1 comment: