Friday, June 27, 2008

Team Punishment





We had a "team building excersize" for work today. Our team has been doing really well lately and to reward ourselves, we took half a day off and had a BBQ/swim party over at my coworkers house. She has this massive dog, a Great Dane... and it is like 3 times my size. He's a really sweet dog but he scared the crap out of me when I first saw him. I guess he's really great with people but he doesn't like other dogs much. He can put his paws up and peek over their 7 ft tall fence... and he ripped the face off their neighbors dog that jumped up on something and got too close to him. Yikes!


Anyway, here are some pictures and video of our fun day. Not everyone got in the pool... just the crazy ones and they played basketball the whole time. One of the girls tried to stay dry but our manager picked her up and jumped in the pool with her. She should have known better. :) And it is also Brian's birthday on Sunday - Happy Birthday Brian! So we had a yummy cake for him too.


It was really hot and I got too much sun... but not a bad way to spend a Friday afternoon! I had fun getting to know some of the crazy people I work with a little better. I seriously have the coolest team!



Here's a clip of everyone that was there.





JJ's backflip off of Kort's shoulders




Amy takes a swim....

No comments: