Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July


Dan and I, by the stream on an Apache Indian Reservation near ShowLow that we camped at for the 4th of July.


On our way!





We stopped at this gas station in the middle of who knows where and there were probably 10 to 15 of these Shelby's parked there...until we were ready to leave of course and then they all decided to leave at the same time... in a nice long line in front of us. I really didn't mind watching them all drive away though. Beautiful! I want one!


Trevor brought his game down all the way from Utah... but I'm not going to write down what he calls it. :) We've played it at our family reunions before too but I can't remember what we called it. Anyway, Dan and I took on Trevor and Jordan and beat them twice in a row - oh yeah! I'm afraid that's all I got to play though. :) The boys were having so much fun!


Besides, I was having fun with my camera ...



Kalee and I explored the stream while the boys played with their game.


These videos are of Dan getting payback for all the scars Jordan gave him when they were little. :) He was having a little too much fun trying to kill his brother though. haha




So the whole point of going up to ShowLow that weekend was to pick up Jordan, Dan's older brother. He caught a ride down from Utah with our friend Michael, and it was actually a surprise for Dan's parents. We were actually supposed to make it all the way to Eagar to get him but... the parentals were making that difficult so Michael was a sweetheart and brought him and Trevor to ShowLow for us. We met up at the Walmart and Jordan casually "bumped" into his mom in the store. It was great! They were so surprised!





We camped... played games... went exploring... it was fun!
The End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie! It's fun to see all the pictures! I made my blog private, but didn't have your email address to invite you...so if you're interested, send your email address to rrmanwaring@msn.com and I'll send you an invite!