Wednesday, March 10, 2010


So it's been a loooong time since I've been on here and I doubt anyone even looks at this thing anymore.... but I think I want to start keeping up with this now. Since I last blogged, I have a new nephew (Jaxton Randall), a new niece (Sydnie Renee), a new job, and now a new apartment. All of which, I absolutely love! I need to get some pictures up of Jaxton and Sydnie... I'm afraid Zoe exhausted me on pictures and I have been horrible about it ever since. They sure are sweet little munchkins though. :) I'm just sad that I don't get to see Smash (Ashley) and Crew very often because they live far far far and away. I met Sydnie for the first time this Christmas and she totally scowled at me. It was so dang cute. haha Jaxton is already walking but he's still a sweet little cuddle bug... and very much a daredevil. Crazy boy. Zoe is still as cute as ever. She has got me so wrapped around her little finger it isn't even funny. She's old enough now that she's picking up on just how much of a sucker Aunt Katie is... or Aunt Tatey I should say. :) I honestly didn't think I could love that little girl as much I did the first time I held her but man, every time I see her I just melt a little more. She's such a sweet, funny little thing I can't help myself. And she just loves Dan too... or she likes talking to him on the phone anyway. haha Every time I have my phone out and he's not there, she asks me, "Where's Dan?" and if she gets on the phone with him, she will jabber away for five minutes at a time. I think she just likes to talk on the phone but it's cute anyway. :)

I started working as a Photographer for a real estate group in Scottsdale last August. I've been learning a ton and having a great time getting paid to do what I love to do! Not only is what I do fun, but the people I work with are awesome too. I wish I had been posting through the holidays so everyone could see pictures of the crazy work parties they throw. I have never seen an employer get so out of control with food and decorations for a work party... not to mention the prizes! I won $1000 in November for building a gingerbread house and winning the contest (which KaLee helped me build :) )... yeah, they just throw money in all directions during the holidays. It's crazy!

Anyway, I will try to be better about posting on here and keeping up with everyone else. :) The photo at the top was one that I took last Fall. A few of us ran up to Sedona on a Saturday and made it just barely in time to set up my camera and take a few shots. Turned out pretty good I think. I enlarged it and printed it for Mom and Dad for Christmas. Dan and his dad helped me make a frame and everything so it looked pretty cool. I think they were pretty surprised because I hadn't even told them that I took the picture.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes people are always checking up on you. You are loved!!!!

Love Aunt Sandi

Dani Wells said...

We miss you and always love to see pictures and hear about how you are. Love ya

Morgan, Dani, and Molly

Holli said...

Hey! long time no post :/ and yeah i agree with my mom we all love you and love hearing about whats going on with you since we dont see you that often. Miss you! Hope every thing is going good.
Love Holli

KaLee said...

Woah! You're alive! Ha