Monday, February 9, 2009

Zoe Update

So I went and hun gout with Nate and Amber the other night... I can't believe how much Zoe grows every time I see her. She just turned 1 year old and she's running all over the place. Not only that but she's starting to talk and say different words... or at least her version of those words so far. :) She says 'puh puh' for puppy, 'mmmm' (and points to the TV for movie, and I don't know how to spell it but she says her own version of 'Jesus' and 'pretty' too. Of course she says Mama and Dada, and baba for bottle, hi, bye bye... and I am sure lots more. Those are the ones I heard that night though and I just thought it was too cute that she looked right at his picture when Amber told to her to say 'Jesus'. It took her a minute to cooperate and say it too, but she knew exactly who he was!

This is the little munchkin just loungin on the couch and watching Little Einstein.

Still watching Little Einstein ... and the "Puh Puh" you hear is her saying puppy because she sees one on the movie.

She's being a little bit of a stinker here but I think it's just too cute not to post. haha - and I almost got in a lot of trouble for laughing when she was doing it.

4 comments:

Fowler Farm said...

Hey Katie Jo!!!
I haven't talked to you in forever. I saw a link to your blog on Heathers and thought I would see how you are doing. It looks like you had fun at the zoo. You look great and it looks like things are going well. Talk to you later

Melinda said...

HEY I have a new blog. www.inmyownlittleworld09.blogspot.com.
How have you been? You never called me...lol. We have a LOT of catching up to do!

IM1 EGYPTIAN said...


شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخرج
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمزاحمية
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجدة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بمكة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالطائف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بابها
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقصيم
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان
شركة مكافحة حشرات بتبوك

IM1 EGYPTIAN said...


شركة مكافحة حشرات بوادى الدواسر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالسليل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بحائل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بخميس مشيط
شركة مكافحة حشرات بصامطة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقنفذة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بنجران
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالموية
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقريات